During the registration process you will be asked to create a new account or sign in to an existing account. If you were a GSA member or attended a GSA conference in the last five years, you already have a GSA account and should use the “forgot your password” option. Presenters are requested to register by May 5, 2021.
Registration opens on February 3, 2021.
||GSA Member Rate
||Apply for waiver*
||Apply for waiver*
*Please complete the waiver application by April 15, 2021.
Registration Fee includes:
- Unique login information allowing registrant to participate in meeting activities
- All live oral presentations including plenary and concurrent sessions
- Live poster presentations with Q&A
- Access to all posters (and audio commentary, where available)
- Access to all recorded sessions for 30 days
- PDF of abstract book
- Complimentary participation in all pre- and post-conference workshops, based on availability (Must register in advance)
- Conference App for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices
- Networking opportunities via the Conference App, Remo, Slack, and Zoom
Registration fees are charged to cover technology and staff time in organizing and running the meeting. Fees for a virtual conference are used for the following:
- Custom development, testing, and subscription costs for the conference app, registration program, scheduling software, Zoom webinar licenses, Remo networking platform, private video hosting, and other services
- Design and communications services for creating and maintaining a website, writing and sending blast emails and surveys to attendees, developing technical instructions for the conference technology, creating an abstract and program book, promoting awareness of the meeting, and other tasks
- Live technical support, conference hosting, and hardware
- Project management and other logistical and administrative tasks
- Development and implementation of conference career development programming
Payment must be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) through the online registration process. Credit card payments will not be accepted by telephone or fax.
GSA does not accept purchase orders for registration payments.
Registration Resource Center
Visit the Registration Resource Center to update your contact information or print a receipt. You will need your badge number to access your record, which is listed in your registration confirmation email.