The Allied Genetics Conference is offering virtual attendance options for those who cannot attend in person.
Virtual Participant Registration
The registration fee for virtual participation will be available in August.
Virtual Participant Registration Fee includes:
- Unique login information allowing registrants to participate in online meeting activities
- Access to streaming keynotes through the Conference App
- Access to all online posters (and audio commentary, where available) for 30 days
- Access to all abstract-driven oral presentation recordings through the Conference App for 30 days
- PDF of abstract book
- PDF of program book
- Complimentary participation in all pre- and post-conference workshops, based on availability (Must register in advance)
- Conference App for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices
- Networking opportunities via the Conference App and Zoom
Low- and Middle-Income Country Waiver
GSA will waive virtual participant registration fees for scientists who are full-time residents of countries with low- and middle-income economies. LMIC Registration Waiver Application will open August 1, 2023. Please complete the waiver application by December 6, 2023, to receive information on how to register for virtual attendance.