GSA conferences foster collaboration, resource development, and the spread of technology and ideas.
Our peer-reviewed journals GENETICS and G3: Genes|Genomes|Genetics publish high-quality, original genetics research across the breadth of the field.
GSA professional development programs provide rich opportunities for scientists to gain skills and experience.
Come to a conference!
Find and post jobs.
Looking for a job, postdoc, studentship, or internship? Post a resume, apply for jobs, and sign up for job alerts!
Reach a broad range of biologists at all career stages and from all sectors. Postdoc and student positions can be posted free of charge.
Latest job postings:
- Program Director-Genetic Counseling | Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science
- Pediatric Clinical Genetics Faculty Position | UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- Two positions are available for postdoctoral fellows in mammalian genetics | Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Instructor/Ast Professor Fixed Term | Michigan State University
- Assistant Professor of Biology: Integrative Biologist | Marian University
Read the latest.
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Rodrigo Reyes as the new Associate Editor at G3. Rodrigo Reyes Associate Editor Rodrigo Reyes is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Biology at McGill University and a Canada Research Chair...
The GSA E&I Committee provides an update on their recent activities.
It was critical that GSA was so willing to put their faith in us. Many people didn’t initially have a lot of confidence that a group of postdocs could organize a new event of this scale.Learn more