GSA conferences foster collaboration, resource development, and the spread of technology and ideas.
Our peer-reviewed journals GENETICS and G3: Genes|Genomes|Genetics publish high-quality, original genetics research across the breadth of the field.
GSA professional development programs provide rich opportunities for scientists to gain skills and experience.
Come to a conference!
Find and post jobs.
Looking for a job, postdoc, studentship, or internship? Post a resume, apply for jobs, and sign up for job alerts!
Reach a broad range of biologists at all career stages and from all sectors. Postdoc and student positions can be posted free of charge.
Latest job postings:
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Cellular or Developmental Biology | University of Kansas
- Assistant Professor in Developmental Biology with a focus in Genomics | University of Kansas
- Two Assistant Professor Positions in Genomics | University of Kansas
- Research Assistant Dr. Cuella Martin's Lab (Functional Genomics) | McGill CERC in Genomic Medicine
- Postdoctoral research fellow in functional genomics | McGill CERC in Genomic Medicine
Read the latest.
Jadson C. Santos (Jall) Career Development Subcommittee University of São Paulo Research Interest I have carried out research in various scientific areas—among them, human genetics, bioinformatics, structural biology of proteins, and molecular immunology. I’ve always...
By Melissa Drown Early career research experiences can be instrumental in leading science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) majors into scientific careers. Unfortunately, with limited time for mentoring and a high faculty-to-undergraduate student ratio, providing...
By Michelle Jonika After graduate school or a postdoc, the ultimate goal is to get a job. For some, the goal would be to stay in academia; for others, to transition to industry. Some have...
It was critical that GSA was so willing to put their faith in us. Many people didn’t initially have a lot of confidence that a group of postdocs could organize a new event of this scale.Learn more