GSA conferences foster collaboration, resource development, and the spread of technology and ideas.
Our peer-reviewed journals GENETICS and G3: Genes|Genomes|Genetics publish high-quality, original genetics research across the breadth of the field.
GSA professional development programs provide rich opportunities for scientists to gain skills and experience.
Come to a conference!
Find and post jobs.
Looking for a job, postdoc, studentship, or internship? Post a resume, apply for jobs, and sign up for job alerts!
Reach a broad range of biologists at all career stages and from all sectors. Postdoc and student positions can be posted free of charge.
Latest job postings:
- Professor (all ranks) Microbiome and Neurodegenerative Diseases | Arizona State University
- Foundational Science Educator - Genetics | Alice L. Walton School of Medicine
- Lead Scientist - Critical Assessment of Genome Interpretation - QB3 Institute | University of California Berkeley
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Human Genetics | Clemson University
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Cancer Research Biomaterials or Body-Device Interfaces | Virginia Tech
Read the latest.
We’re taking time to get to know the members of the GSA’s Early Career Scientist Committees. Join us to learn more about our early career scientist advocates. Sarah Renee Phillips Multimedia Subcommittee Yale University Research Interests: I am interested in the ecology and evolution of primate immunity and infectious disease. My interest lies specifically among great…
It was critical that GSA was so willing to put their faith in us. Many people didn’t initially have a lot of confidence that a group of postdocs could organize a new event of this scale.Learn more