GSA conferences foster collaboration, resource development, and the spread of technology and ideas.
Our peer-reviewed journals GENETICS and G3: Genes|Genomes|Genetics publish high-quality, original genetics research across the breadth of the field.
GSA professional development programs provide rich opportunities for scientists to gain skills and experience.
Come to a conference!
Find and post jobs.
Looking for a job, postdoc, studentship, or internship? Post a resume, apply for jobs, and sign up for job alerts!
Reach a broad range of biologists at all career stages and from all sectors. Postdoc and student positions can be posted free of charge.
Latest job postings:
- Senior Mechanical Engineer, Plumbing and Fire Protection | Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Project Specialist - Center of Quality Excellence | Con Edison
- Staff Fellow | FDA/Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Postdoc, systems biology of resilience and aging in Drosophila | University of Washington
- Clinical Research Faculty - Clinical Cancer Genomics - City of Hope | City of Hope
Read the latest.
The Genetics Society of America is pleased to announce the 2022 recipients of its annual awards for distinguished service in the field of genetics. The scientists honored are recognized by their peers for their outstanding...
We’re taking time to get to know the members of the GSA’s Early Career Scientist Committees. Join us to learn more about our 2021 early career scientist advocates. Alida de Flamingh Communication and Outreach Committee Carl R....
We’re taking time to get to know the members of the GSA’s Early Career Scientist Committees. Join us to learn more about our 2021 early career scientist advocates. Marah WahbehPolicy and Advocacy SubcommitteeJohns Hopkins University School of...
It was critical that GSA was so willing to put their faith in us. Many people didn’t initially have a lot of confidence that a group of postdocs could organize a new event of this scale.Learn more