Early Career Scientist Accessibility Subcommittee
The Accessibility Subcommittee aims to make ECLP’s leadership and training opportunities more inclusive of early career scientists with disabilities. Members help raise awareness within ECLP about the challenges and needs of scientists with disabilities and adopt a combination of universal design approaches to improve the accessibility of ECLP’s projects and resources. Member of this subcommittee work in coordination with GSA’s Equity and Inclusion Committee.
Learn more about the Early Career Leadership Program.
- Organizing and hosting the Accessibility in STEM (AiS) Workshop Series.
- Reviewing ECLP protocols, proposals, and project to ensure accessibility needs are being met.
- Working with GSA’s Equity and Inclusion Committee to make recommendations for accessibility accommodations at GSA events.
- Ahna Skop (University of Wisconsin)
- Stephen Klusza (Clayton State University)
José Humberto da Cunha
Meareg Gebreegziabher Amare